Wednesday, November 12, 2014

You and your emotions.

This amazing picture wins Tinder Pic of the week!

What I wanted to highlight in this post was how girls can do emoticons as a second language. Let me post another picture and you can tell me what she is trying to say...

VERY SELECTIVE. Guaranteed left swipe for "obvious drama queen" but then she is friends with Matthieu Suiche...

If you give that picture to a girl, she'll say "She loves the outdoors, making out, bike riding, travel, and biceps" or something else that is apparently obvious from the carefully curated tiny picture selection. A guy will think "She likes many colors" and leave it at that, maybe swipe through a few of her pictures to see if any of them are hot enough to justify insane pressure of dating a girl who clearly wants to get knocked up IMMEDIATELY.

Here's another one:
I love love, and I love loving love. And I love loving that I love love. Or something.


Ok, so here is the actual tinder date tip of the day: Know your own game.

By that I mean there are some specific trigger phrases that guys respond to automatically if they've dated for longer than 2 months. One of them is the most basic female response of "I NEVER do this on a first date", where this can be anything from "kissing" to "Gorean-style bondage role play".    

You don't want guys on automatic pilot though - you want them surprised because surprised equals engaged. Try turning it around with "This is the first time I've <whatever> on a first date". Just an idea! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment